COVID-19 and First Southern Bank Re-Opening
During this challenging time with so many unknowns, we would like our banking family to know that we have policies in place that protect not only our employees and their families but also our customers and the quality of service that we offer them. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and adjusting our procedures accordingly.
We ask that if you have recently traveled out of the country, are feeling ill, or have come in contact with someone that is ill and must do banking, please use our drive-thru facilities. If you choose to use our lobby facilities, we strongly recommend you utilize a face covering to protect both yourself and our employees from the spread of COVID-19. We may ask that you lower the face covering for identification purposes if necessary. As always, any of our staff members may be reached by phone and you can schedule an appointment time to meet with them for banking transactions.
To minimize person-to-person contact, we ask that you consider the following options for our banking services.
- -24 hour ATMs at all locations
- -Use online banking or KeyMobile App
- -For Bookkeeping services, call (601) 731-2665
- -For automated telephone banking, call (601) 731-6257 or Toll Free (866) 332-2265
- -For Online banking/Mobile App/Telephone banking assistance, call (601) 731-6013
- -For Debit Card issues or fraud during banking hours, call (601) 731-6413
- -For Debit Card issues or fraud after banking hours call (800) 472-3272
Thank you for banking with First Southern Bank. We will post updates on our webpage as we have them to keep you informed.
Click HERE for a list of First Southern Bank phone numbers.